- 13 May, 1948 (4 Iyar, 5708): Gush Etzion-captivated
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): independance day
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): Yom Ha'atzmaut
- 17 May, 1945 (5 Sivan, 5705):
- 18 May, 1860 (10 Iyar, 5620): Herzel Day
- 18 May, 1965 (16 Iyar, 5725): Eli Cohen-executed
- 24 May, 1991 (11 Sivan, 5751): Operation Solomon-The begining
- 28 May, 1929 (18 Iyar, 5689): Bnei Akiva-youth Movement Of Religious Zionists-established
View additional History Events by date
Israel’s water crisis: the beauty behind Am Yisrael’s dependency on Hashem for rain and how we must do our part too
|Alder: 4-6||786 visningar||Visa|
Goal: The chanichim should think about the importance of leadership and
different leadership styles, and should work together to understand their own
leadership styles and how to grow as leaders individually and together as a
group. Then they can reflect on the different leadership styles of Moshe as he led the Jews out of
|Alder: 15-17||3003 visningar||Visa|
Goals: What is the nature of virtues? Do values change over time?
|Alder: 7-14||4893 visningar||Visa|
The chanichim will have fun ,meet the group and the madrich
The chanich will come again to the next activity.
The chanich will get gain information about rosh hashana.
|Alder: 12-14||5348 visningar||Visa|
AQUI TE DAMOS UN DVAR TORA SOBRE EL TEMA DE LA PEULA, PARA QUE PUEDAS CONTARSELOS A TUS JANIJIM.
|Alder: 5-25||2469 visningar||Visa|
A short movie, information about Pessach, all kinds of articles about freedom and others topics (related to Pessach), games, stories, "Hilchot Pessach", recipes for Pessach and more...