Hadash - HADASH
Typ av resurs:
Beräknad tid: 10 minutes
Ladda ner denna fil (56 KB)
Har du ladda ner denna fil och har ni något att dela?
Detta är platsen!
The Democratic Front for Peace and Equality (DFPE) –
Head of Party: Hadash - Mohammed Barakeh -Born 1955, In shefaram, In the lower
Number of Seats in 16th Knesset : 3
Number of Seats in 15th Knesset : 3
A Communist party also known as the Democratic Front for Peace and Equality, Hadash is primarily an Arab party, although it has Jewish candidates in its list. In the previous elections it would be the first time in the party history that Hadash won't have a Jew among its representatives in the Knesset, since he was placed #4 in the list and they got only three seats. Historically, Hadash has favored peace among Jews and Arabs, the withdrawal of
The DFPE has three deputies in the Israeli parliament (Knesset) out of 120, a number of mayors, including the city of
The DFPE peace platform, as it appears in its program, is of particular importance these days during the current restoration of the Israeli occupation.
1. Evacuation of all the settlements and Israeli withdrawal from all the Palestinian territories conquered in the June 1967 war [from all of the territories of the
2. Recognition of the right of the Palestinian people to establish its own independent and sovereign state in the territories alongside the State of Israel.
3. In the framework of a permanent and stable peace settlement,
4. A just solution to the problem of the Palestinian refugees will be secured in accordance with the UN resolutions (which recognize their right to choose between return to their homeland or to receive compensation) and in the framework of the negotiations.
5. The peace provisions will be anchored in agreements that will provide the legal basis for peaceful co-existence between states and non-interference of one state in the affairs of the other.
DFPE condemns the policies of the American government and its president George Bush for extending full and complete backing to the Israeli occupation, which is an act of state terrorism continuing for 35 years.
The party's goals are:
1. To work for a just, comprehensive, and stable Israeli-Arab peace, at the center of which is Israeli-Palestinian peace based on two states for two peoples;
2. To act on behalf of the working class, the collective of workers and common classes in Israel, to raise the standard of living and further the development of the country for the benefit of all its Jewish and Arab citizens;
3. To work to ensure the political and economic independence of
4. To struggle for the equality of civil and national rights of the Arab population in Israel, to struggle against every manifestation of racism and nationalism, to defend human rights, and to defend democratic freedoms and the equality of ethnic rights;
5. To struggle for equal rights for women and to ensure freedom of conscience and the annulment of any form of religious coercion;
6. To act to establish a socialist society in
Hadash -The Israeli communist party
A Jewish State Vs. state for all citizens.
Hadash believes thet Equality should be given to all religions and all individuals in
Hadash will struggle for the equality of civil and national rights of the Arab population in
Separate state & Church
Hadash will act to establish a socialist society in
To act on behalf of the working class, the collective of workers and common classes in Israel, to raise the standard of living and further the development of the country for the benefit of all its Jewish and Arab citizens;