Typ av resurs:
Peula / aktivitet
Beräknad tid: 90 minutes
Ladda ner denna fil (24 KB)
Har du ladda ner denna fil och har ni något att dela?
Detta är platsen!
Peulah for Shabbat Parshat Pinchas
Written By: Jack Gottesman
With help from merav katz
The purpose of snif this week is to teach the kinderlach more about Ben Adam l’chavero and specifically teamwork. Sure one or two people can make or break a team but that’s not the point and we don’t want them finding that out for at least two or three years. Most of it is gonna be games that they can play and the message of those games is teamwork. If the kids aren’t bright enough to understand the game at least make sure they understand the message.
- Have all the kids get in a group kinda like a mash pit
- If you don’t understand the above game please take your complaints up with Merav for she is the one who has this idea.
- The next game is to have them make a pyramid in under two minutes. This game is pretty easy and involves whole lota teamwork.
- I don’t know about the circle game but this game will for sure work. It’s a shoe in.
- If the kids have no idea as to what team work has to do with anything in this game make something up because its not like they’re going to know the difference.
- Making things up is a crucial part of being a madrich(a) because you don’t want kids to know you’re as clueless as they are they’re not going to listen to you. They look up to you as an older figure in their lives and will listen to you because you’re cooler and more good looking than they are.
- At the end of the Peulah what you need to do is explain what the message is in each one of the games. Talk to them about helping each other out and seeing every one in the group and accepting everyone and how friends don’t let friends drive drunk. Tell them to be accepting even to kids who are less cool or good looking than they are.
- If all of the above has failed and the kids are wild and crazy just play Zap Zorch. Even if all of the above hasn’t failed feel free to play Zap Zorch.
- Tell the kids you really enjoyed seeing them each week and hanging out with them and you will miss them. This mite be one of those times when the whole they don’t know if you’re lying or telling the truth factor comes in so try to make it sound honest. Tell them to have a good school year and a fun rest of the summer.
- Remind them about things we learned in previous weeks like peer pressure and not to do drugs. If you remember anything else we were supposed to teach them tell them that too.
» All > Bein Adam l'Chavero > Hjälpa andra
» All > Bein Adam l'Chavero > Allmänt
» All > Torah > Parshat Shavua > Bamidbar > Pinchas