- 1 September, 1935 (3 Elul, 5695): Rav Kook Yahrzeit
- 4 September, 1953 (24 Elul, 5713): Rav Ben-Zion Meir Hai Uziel-yertziet
- 15 September, 1914 (24 Elul, 5674): yertziet of David Wolffsohn
- 20 September, 1944 (3 Tishrei, 5705): Jewish Brigade-established
- 23 September, 136 (10 Tishrei, 3897): R Akiva Yertzeit
- 27 September, 2007 (15 Tishrei, 5768): Rav Avraham Shapira
This exercises is strongly directive but highly constructive, because it limits the use of language to the minimum in random combinations, in order to enhance the mechanisms, like body language, lines of communication and content focus. By ringing the changes in partners, it also creates opportunities for members to communicate meaningfully with a variety of participants. It thus enhances their familiarity with one another, multiplies their respective channels of communication and improves their independent message content gradually, with a final creative assignment to afford a productive outcome.
|Alter: 10-18||2199 Ansichten||Aussicht|