- 2 November, 1917 (17 Cheshvan, 5678): Balfour Declaration of 1917
- 4 November, 1995 (11 Cheshvan, 5756): yahrzeit of Yitzchak Rabin
- 7 November, 1944 (21 Cheshvan, 5705): Execution of Hannah Szenes
- 9 November, 1938 (15 Cheshvan, 5699): Crystal night
- 9 November, 1952 (21 Cheshvan, תשי"ג): Chaim Waizman
- 11 November, 1945 (6 Kislev, 5706): Yehoshua Hankin-yertziet
- 21 November, 1984 (26 Cheshvan, 5745): Operation Moses-Mivtza Moshe
Goal: The Chanichim will learn about 2 people: Eli Cohen the Isreali spy and Shimshon. They will understand why we can call them heroes.They will understand what it means physical Gvurah. Introduction: Throughout Jewish History there are many examples of heroes who were examples of physical gevurah. We are going to focus on a couple of individuals.
|Evo: 8-12||6143 visualizzazioni||vista|
The Chanichim will learn 4 aspects of the Maccabim that we need to emulate in our day:
1. The Torah is meant to infuse every part of our lives as individuals and as a nation.
2. In everything we do, we can’t just leave it up to Hashem, we have to also put in our own effort
3. We need to stand up for our beliefs, even when many others might not agree.
4. We need to realize the importance of Jewish sovereignty- of being in charge of our own destiny
|Evo: 8-12||6015 visualizzazioni||vista|