- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
View additional History Events by date
|Evo: 10-18||2001 visualizzazioni||vista|
|Evo: 10-16||4157 visualizzazioni||vista|
לוח שנה מאורגן ומסודר להדפסה שנת תשס"ח
|Evo: 1-100||10632 visualizzazioni||vista|
To become familiar with Rabbi Akiva and to understand the reasons that the תנועה is names after him, and to understand the importance of names in general.
|Evo: 13-15||5590 visualizzazioni||vista|
1. For the chanichim to have better understanding of the way the Israeli political system works.
2. To deal with and better understand some of the political debates/conflicts in
|Evo: 12-17||5087 visualizzazioni||vista|
AMIT enables Israel's youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, religious values and Zionist ideals. The site has many activities and games which help educate the children.