- 1 March, 1806 (11 Adar, 5566): Chaim Joseph David Azulai-yertziet
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Tel Hai
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Joseph Trumpeldor
- 4 March, 1987 (3 Adar, 5747): Jonathan Pollard-court case
- 5 March, 1946 (11 Adar, 5706): Birya affair
- 6 March, 1929 (24 Adar, 5689): Bnei Akiva was established by Yechiel Eliash in Jerusalem
- 9 March, 1895 (13 Adar, 5655): Moshe Feinstein-yertziet
- 9 March, 1982 (14 Adar, 5742): Rav Zvi Yehuda Kook-yertziet
- 10 March, 1998 (12 Adar, 5758): Rav Hayim David HaLevi-yertziet
- 10 March, 1949 (9 Adar, 5709): Flying of the ink flag
- 11 March, 1787 (21 Adar, 5547): Elimelech of Lizhensk-yertziet
- 22 March, 1885 (6 Nissan, 5745): Aryeh Levin-born
- 26 March, 1978 (27 Adar, 5739): The Israel-Egypt peace treaty was signed
Change From Within
To discuss the philosophy of working with non-religious Jews in order to achieve certain goals by finding a common basis with them. (Respect them even if we don't agree with them - tolerance). Working from within to affect change instead of ghettoizing ourselves from the outside world.
|Idade: 14-17||2615 Views||Vista|
The Religious Kibbutz
To discuss the purpose and accomplishments of the religious kibbutzim in settlement and security during the founding of the State and since, combination of technology and halacha, and social contributions.
|Idade: 14-17||4323 Views||Vista|
The Vanishing Flame
It was the first night of Chanukah. Outside a snowstorm raged, but inside it was tranquil and warm. The Rebbe, Rabbi Baruch of Mezhibuz, grandson of the Baal Shem Tov, stood in front of the menorah, surrounded by a crowd of his Chassidim.
|Idade: 6-100||3116 Views||Vista|
|Idade: 10-18||4283 Views||Vista|
Remember Them 2
A PPT with about 40 slides of the soldiers who were killed in the wars.
The slides are with the Pic, the name & the date that he was killed.
|Idade: 10-100||5056 Views||Vista|
activities, photoes, information etc about Israel since 1948 until now
History about Tu Bishvat
Ideas for all, games, divrei tora and halachot for pessach