Goals: Familiarize the chanichim with the achievements of the Mossad, the Israeli Intelligence Network; Illustrate some of the skills needed to be a Mossad agent.
1. Games: chasing and spying games relating to the Mossad
2. Story: “Eli’s Lonely Mission” – the story of Mossad agent Eli Cohen
|Ages: 10-18||4679 views||View|
The Biography of Yitzhak Rabin In 28 slides in English
|Ages: 10-17||8132 views||View|
Aims OF Peula:
· To learn that each name has a meaning
· To learn about the life of Rabbi Akiva
· To think about what names say about a Person and why we are called Bnei Akiva
|Ages: 8-15||8471 views||View|
The idea this week is to teach the kids something about Kibbutz Tirat Tzvi.
|Ages: 6-10||4952 views||View|
Goal: To examine the concept of z’chira as it derives from TaNaCH and how collective memory shapes us as a nation
|Ages: 10-17||6067 views||View|