|Ages: 8-13||10679 views||View|
1. To learn the story of the
2. To think about the dispersion of the Jewish people today
3. To consider what linked us together in the past and continues to bind us together today
|Ages: 4-10||7721 views||View|
To show the Chanichim the importance of keeping the memories of Holocaust survivors alive and learning the arguments of Holocaust deniers and how to refute them.
|Ages: 12-15||9492 views||View|
|Ages: 10-18||11360 views||View|
Goals: Familiarize the chanichim with the achievements of the Mossad, the Israeli Intelligence Network; Illustrate some of the skills needed to be a Mossad agent.
1. Games: chasing and spying games relating to the Mossad
2. Story: “Eli’s Lonely Mission” – the story of Mossad agent Eli Cohen
|Ages: 10-18||4748 views||View|