The Chanichim will learn 4 aspects of the Maccabim that we need to emulate in our day:
1. The Torah is meant to infuse every part of our lives as individuals and as a nation.
2. In everything we do, we can’t just leave it up to Hashem, we have to also put in our own effort
3. We need to stand up for our beliefs, even when many others might not agree.
4. We need to realize the importance of Jewish sovereignty- of being in charge of our own destiny
|Ages: 8-12||5940 views||View|
1. The chanichim should understand that the issue of disengagement is not black and white, and there are emotional, ideological, political and personal sentiments behind each and every opinion.
2. The chanichim should see that this is an issue that every Israeli cares about, and that American Jews should think about and attempt to form opinions about as well.
|Ages: 10-14||9527 views||View|
To learn that each one of us is a part in a whole body that includes Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael. (And our goal is to keep the Torah)
To understand that if we don’t have any part of Am Yisrael or Eretz Yisrael then it’s as if we are missing a part of our own body.
|Ages: 8-12||4400 views||View|