1. To show the chanichim that they have already been taught certain stereotypes about other groups within Judaism.2. To try to understand the truth behind these stereotypes and to focus on positives aspects of other groups so that we can better relate to them.
|Ages: 7-12||6807 views||View|
The Chanichim will learn 4 aspects of the Maccabim that we need to emulate in our day:
1. The Torah is meant to infuse every part of our lives as individuals and as a nation.
2. In everything we do, we can’t just leave it up to Hashem, we have to also put in our own effort
3. We need to stand up for our beliefs, even when many others might not agree.
4. We need to realize the importance of Jewish sovereignty- of being in charge of our own destiny
|Ages: 8-12||5950 views||View|