Mirando hacia atrás
- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
To educate, refresh, remind participants about Tu B’Shvat, what it means etc.Learning about the importance of tree planting, and the types of fruit that are indigenous to Israel. The seasons from the agricultural perspective in Israel Trees in the Tu B’Shvat seder- preparations for roles in the Seder
|Edad: 8-12||9733 visitas||Ver|
The Sticker Song: A Peulah based on the Bumper Sticker song by HaDag Nachash.
Goal: Through discussing the different bumper stickers portrayed in the song, and their underlying messages, the hanikhim will come to a greater understanding of the divides between different groups in Israeli society today.
|Edad: 13-17||7182 visitas||Ver|