- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
The main communication between two people- is Hakshava- listening.
During the day, when every-one runs from one place to another, when we feel we have to do a-lot of things, we don’t listening. We are hearing, but we aren’t listening. Not to ourselves, and more then that, not to the others.
We hope, that this Peula, will open a little-bit the understanding of the Chanichim to listen more to each other, and it will bring our little neighborhood, and area, to be more patient, to hear, and to listen to the others.
|Evo: 6-18||10465 visualizzazioni||vista|
Goal: This shevet was given this name, davka because it is felt that now is the time in jewish history when division and lack of achdut are the biggest issues, and it is the hope of bnei akiva that the members of this shevet will be the ones to go out to am
Israel and be me’ached it.
|Evo: 13-18||3165 visualizzazioni||vista|