- 6 June, 1982 (15 Sivan, 5742): The 1982 Lebanon War-The begining
- 7 June, 1981 (5 Sivan, 5741): Opera Operation - distroying the Iraqi Nuclear Reactor
- 9 June, 1898 (19 Sivan, 5658): Samuel Mohilever-yertziet
- 25 June, 2006 (29 Sivan, 5766): Capture of Gilad Shalit
- 30 June, 1947 (12 Tamuz, 5707): Kibutz Sa'ad-The first bnei akiva settlement
The chanich will learn the story of Chanukah in a fun way
|Evo: 8-14||8143 visualizzazioni||vista|
To learn that each one of us is a part in a whole body that includes Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael. (And our goal is to keep the Torah)
To understand that if we don’t have any part of Am Yisrael or Eretz Yisrael then it’s as if we are missing a part of our own body.
|Evo: 8-12||6377 visualizzazioni||vista|
R. Shimshon Raphael Hirsch
Goals: Teach about the rise of the Reform Movement in Jewish History, and the Orthodox response, focusing on the role of Rav Hirsch.
|Evo: 8-12||10476 visualizzazioni||vista|
Kol Yisrael Arevim Ze Laze
Goals: A peula with this theme does not present a difficult concept for chanichim to take in. But there should be more depth to it than just “being nice to each other” games. Snif should end with a feeling of caring about other people.
But such a peula could work on several levels – dealing with the following:
i. Our responsibilities towards our friends
ii. Our responsibilities towards those people we know or know about who are less fortunate than ourselves (e.g. the elderly)
iii. Our responsibilities to less fortunate Jews in other parts of the world
|Evo: 8-12||10992 visualizzazioni||vista|
A website who helps you to learn the language you need. The languages are- Heb, Eng, Spanish, Italian, French, German etc