- - February, . (7 Adar, .): Memorial day for Soldiers Buried in Unknown Graves
- 1 February, 2003 (29 Shvat, 5763): Ilan Ramons space shuttle was destroyed
- 11 February, 1954 (8 Adar, 5714): Natan Elbaz deid while saving his freins from a Granade
- 14 February, 1949 (15 Shvat, 5709): The establishment of the Israeli Knesset
- 20 February, 1995 (20 Adar, 5755): Rav Shlomo Zalman Auerbach-yerzthiet
- 24 February, 2007 (6 Adar, 5767): Mordechai Breuer-yertziet
- 24 February, 1921 (16 Adar, 5681): Establishment of the chief Rabbinate of Israel
Explore implications of community commitment at an age when most Israelis are going into the army. Validate different approaches and attitudes. Create a sense of shared destiny.
Use of a new selection of roles from the Diaspora; closed response options and interpretation of their significance.
|Alter: 10-18||2332 Ansichten||Aussicht|