- - February, . (7 Adar, .): Memorial day for Soldiers Buried in Unknown Graves
- 1 February, 2003 (29 Shvat, 5763): Ilan Ramons space shuttle was destroyed
- 11 February, 1954 (8 Adar, 5714): Natan Elbaz deid while saving his freins from a Granade
- 14 February, 1949 (15 Shvat, 5709): The establishment of the Israeli Knesset
- 20 February, 1995 (20 Adar, 5755): Rav Shlomo Zalman Auerbach-yerzthiet
- 24 February, 2007 (6 Adar, 5767): Mordechai Breuer-yertziet
- 24 February, 1921 (16 Adar, 5681): Establishment of the chief Rabbinate of Israel
The chanichim should analyze the leadership skills of Devorah and Yael versus Barak. Devorah and Yael step up to the challenge and provide leadership from the side, when no leadership is coming from the men.
The chanichim should start to see the instability of the Shoftim cycle – there is no one clear leader (Devorah, Barak or Yael?) and the disunity of the Shevatim (only the ones in danger come to fight).
|Alter: 12-16||7846 Ansichten||Aussicht|