Goal: Proving to the chanichim that we should be “all for one and one for all”. Working together is usually the best solution.
|Ages: 6-14||10261 views||View|
|Ages: 12-100||7132 views||View|
The Goal: understanding that Am Israel need to stay united and this is the key for its power. Every individual is unique and special, and has a lot to contribute to the collective. Every individual is important ant crucial for the success of Am Israel.
|Ages: 6-9||9292 views||View|
The Chanichim should understand that achdut does not need to mean that everyone must be the same, but that you can have many different individuals who still can make up a united nation.
|Ages: 7-12||8490 views||View|
Imbue chanichim with pride for what Israel does around the world
|Ages: 12-20||8302 views||View|
Goals: To teach the chanichim that
1. Every person has something special and different to contribute to the Klal.
2. Achdut means bringing different people together for a common goal.
3. This is the message of the Arba Minim
|Ages: 10-14||32767 views||View|
1. The Chanichim will understand the importance of the settling in Eretz Yisrael.
2. The Chanichim will understand the meaning of our Sisma’ot: “Mi anachnu, ma chayenu, uma sismatenu: am yisrael be’ertz yisrael, al pi torat yisrael.”
|Ages: 7-10||9320 views||View|
Discuss Amalek, their history, and the relevant mitzvot relating to them.
|Ages: 9-11||8534 views||View|
Goal: the Chanichim should understand the importance of being united as a Bnei-Akiva group and of course as a nation.
|Ages: 9-15||9312 views||View|
1. To generate the feeling that they are part of something larger than just their local snif . Bnei Akiva is really a worldwide organization.
2. To generate excitement in Bnei Akiva so that the chanichim will want to take part in tochniot.
|Ages: 10-12||6008 views||View|
Goal: The chanichim should understand the role that the Jewish community plays in fighting assimilation. They should understand which aspects of it are most important and why. They should also see how serious the problem of assimilation is and determine ways we can fight it.
|Ages: 13-14||8783 views||View|
To teach about the struggles of the Ethiopian Aliya, and a little about Aliya in general.
|Ages: 6-13||4826 views||View|