Aims OF Peula:
· To learn that each name has a meaning
· To learn about the life of Rabbi Akiva
· To think about what names say about a Person and why we are called Bnei Akiva
|Ages: 8-15||7956 views||View|
Introduce the chanichim to Bnei Akiva – what the tnua is, what it stands for, etc.
|Ages: 12-13||3341 views||View|
To learn some sources about the way the Torah expects us to live.
To understand the purpose of our life style
To find the ideal way of life
|Ages: 15-18||5831 views||View|
1.The Chanich will recognize the Tnuah (Movement) for its history and its function today.
2.The Chanich will Recognize the Tnuah’s values and will understand the meaning of the Semel and the Sisma (slogan)
3.The Chanich will understand and recognize the important meaning and function that we have and will feel he belongs to something.
|Ages: 8-12||5371 views||View|
1. To generate the feeling that they are part of something larger than just their local snif . Bnei Akiva is really a worldwide organization.
2. To generate excitement in Bnei Akiva so that the chanichim will want to take part in tochniot.
|Ages: 10-16||7561 views||View|