For the chanichim to understand what we (Bnei Akiva) is the ideal Jew
|Ages: 13-17||7361 views||View|
1. The Chanichim will understand the importance of the settling in Eretz Yisrael.
2. The Chanichim will understand the meaning of our Sisma’ot: “Mi anachnu, ma chayenu, uma sismatenu: am yisrael be’ertz yisrael, al pi torat yisrael.”
|Ages: 7-10||9337 views||View|
1. To generate the feeling that they are part of something larger than just their local snif . Bnei Akiva is really a worldwide organization.
2. To generate excitement in Bnei Akiva so that the chanichim will want to take part in tochniot.
|Ages: 10-12||6023 views||View|
|Ages: 8-18||7450 views||View|
|Ages: 16-22||13154 views||View|
To get the chanachim to know some of the basics of Bnei Akiva.
|Ages: 9-15||8595 views||View|
To get the Chanichim to know some of the basics of Bnei Akiva
|Ages: 7-12||8678 views||View|
Aleph: To learn as to what Bnei Akiva is all about! To learn about the semel and its significance. To understand what exactly is Torah ve’Avodah?
Bet: To understand what exactly is Torah ve’Avodah?
|Ages: 8-15||6617 views||View|
Introduce the chanichim to Bnei Akiva –what the tnua is, what it stands for, etc. Through a combination of different kinds of games, we will acquaint the chanichim with various important aspects of Bnei Akiva, which will help them understand more of what we’re all about and help them to become better chaverim in our tnua. There are many peulot here, so it is possible to pick and choose which will be best, or even cover this material in two weeks.
|Ages: 8-13||5483 views||View|
To learn some sources about the way the Torah expects us to live.
Learning how the Torah VaAvodah Ideology is a clear message from the TorahUnderstanding the need to live in
Israel in order to keep the ideology.
|Ages: 6-14||7361 views||View|
To discuss why our tnua is named after Rabbi Akiva, to review the meaning
behind Bnei Akiva rites and rituals.
|Ages: 9-13||9096 views||View|
1. To think about the importance of dreams
2. To consider the changes throughout Herzl's life and his dream
3. To consider how we all need to dream and work to allow our dreams to become reality
|Ages: 4-6||4092 views||View|