For the chanichim to understand what we (Bnei Akiva) is the ideal Jew
|Ages: 13-17||7347 views||View|
1. The Chanichim will understand the importance of the settling in Eretz Yisrael.
2. The Chanichim will understand the meaning of our Sisma’ot: “Mi anachnu, ma chayenu, uma sismatenu: am yisrael be’ertz yisrael, al pi torat yisrael.”
|Ages: 7-10||9324 views||View|
1. To generate the feeling that they are part of something larger than just their local snif . Bnei Akiva is really a worldwide organization.
2. To generate excitement in Bnei Akiva so that the chanichim will want to take part in tochniot.
|Ages: 10-12||6012 views||View|
|Ages: 8-18||7435 views||View|
|Ages: 16-22||13141 views||View|
To get the chanachim to know some of the basics of Bnei Akiva.
|Ages: 9-15||8582 views||View|
To get the Chanichim to know some of the basics of Bnei Akiva
|Ages: 7-12||8663 views||View|
Aleph: To learn as to what Bnei Akiva is all about! To learn about the semel and its significance. To understand what exactly is Torah ve’Avodah?
Bet: To understand what exactly is Torah ve’Avodah?
|Ages: 8-15||6604 views||View|
Introduce the chanichim to Bnei Akiva –what the tnua is, what it stands for, etc. Through a combination of different kinds of games, we will acquaint the chanichim with various important aspects of Bnei Akiva, which will help them understand more of what we’re all about and help them to become better chaverim in our tnua. There are many peulot here, so it is possible to pick and choose which will be best, or even cover this material in two weeks.
|Ages: 8-13||5472 views||View|
To learn some sources about the way the Torah expects us to live.
Learning how the Torah VaAvodah Ideology is a clear message from the TorahUnderstanding the need to live in
Israel in order to keep the ideology.
|Ages: 6-14||7347 views||View|
To discuss why our tnua is named after Rabbi Akiva, to review the meaning
behind Bnei Akiva rites and rituals.
|Ages: 9-13||9083 views||View|
1. To think about the importance of dreams
2. To consider the changes throughout Herzl's life and his dream
3. To consider how we all need to dream and work to allow our dreams to become reality
|Ages: 4-6||4080 views||View|