"oh The Places You'll Go!"
1) Teach the Chanichim about the diversity of Israeli Culture in the cities around the country.
2) Emphasize the positive traits and values which we can learn from each of these places/sects of Israeli society.
|Ages: 7-12||7245 views||View|
A Light To The Nations
Goal: 1. to begin to teach the meaning of the term Or Lagoyim= the Jewish people as a nation have an obligation to act together in a way that presents the positive lessons of Judaism such as compassion, justice and charity to people who are not Jewish so the world as a whole can become a better place.
2. to teach the chaninchim/ot that by working together as a group (as a nation) one can have greater influence and impact than by acting alone Grades 4-8
Goal: to begin to teach the meaning of the term Or Lagoyim= the Jewish people have an obligation to create a society that reflects the high moral standards of truth, honesty, compassion and justice that Judaism teaches, and this society should be a model for and influence all the nations of the world.
|Ages: 6-15||7793 views||View|
A Little Too At Home...
The chanichim will recognize the powerful influence the culture we live in has on our lives, and on our values.
|Ages: 14-18||9083 views||View|
Ahavat Olam, Or Lagoyim
Imbue chanichim with pride for what Israel does around the world
|Ages: 12-20||8369 views||View|
All Together Now- Arba Minim
Goals: To teach the chanichim that
1. Every person has something special and different to contribute to the Klal.
2. Achdut means bringing different people together for a common goal.
3. This is the message of the Arba Minim
|Ages: 10-14||32767 views||View|
Am Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael, Al Pi Torat Yisrae...
1. The Chanichim will understand the importance of the settling in Eretz Yisrael.
2. The Chanichim will understand the meaning of our Sisma’ot: “Mi anachnu, ma chayenu, uma sismatenu: am yisrael be’ertz yisrael, al pi torat yisrael.”
|Ages: 7-10||9387 views||View|
|Ages: 10-18||6751 views||View|
To teach about the struggles of the Ethiopian Aliya, and a little about Aliya in general.
|Ages: 6-13||4889 views||View|
The goal is that the chanichim will come away with a more realistic vision of what Geula is. They will also consider the role that Medinat Yisrael could play in such a vision.
|Ages: 13-16||4427 views||View|
Green Man (comic)
Teach chanachim about diversity and toleration, maybe even the jewish people beng scattered across the world
|Ages: 4-6||4988 views||View|
|Ages: 13-100||9752 views||View|
Hotyavnut Vs Being Ones Self...
That the Chanichim will understand the importance of preserving and standing for our ideals and uniqueness as individuals and a nation, and see the connection to the “Mityavnim” –the Jews that assimilated with the Greeks.
|Ages: 4-6||6992 views||View|