Aims OF Peula:
· To learn that each name has a meaning
· To learn about the life of Rabbi Akiva
· To think about what names say about a Person and why we are called Bnei Akiva
|Ages: 8-15||8497 views||View|
|Ages: 8-13||6075 views||View|
1. To learn the story of the
2. To think about the dispersion of the Jewish people today
3. To consider what linked us together in the past and continues to bind us together today
|Ages: 6-13||6094 views||View|
To teach the chanichim about (1) Rachel’s unique character, therefore (2) why she’s the only one of our Avot and Imahot who is buried in a different place, as well as (3) why Rachel was the only one who was able to convince Hashem to bring the nation out of exile.
|Ages: 8-14||7286 views||View|
Goal: To teach the chanichim to be thankful for what they have ????
|Ages: 8-12||15607 views||View|