1. To learn about the events surrounding the
2. To think about what it means to have a right to
Israel - What does or should ownership entail?
3. To understand the responsibility that goes hand in hand with possession.
|Ages: 8-14||8526 views||View|
Teach the chanichim about the Torah’s definition of Nekama and have them question how they could reduce their own personal desire for Nekama
|Ages: 7-12||9422 views||View|
To learn the story of Akeidat Yitzchak
To understand that Akeidat Yitzchak took place on what is now known as Har Habayit.
To discuss the issue of faith and trust in both Hashem and other people in relation to Akeidat Yitzchak and our everyday lives
|Ages: 8-15||12559 views||View|
|Ages: 10-18||7421 views||View|
1. To learn about the mitzvah of Pidyon Shevuyim
2. To think about the 8 Israeli MIAs
3. To consider what we can do to help the MIAs and fulfill the mitzvah of Pidyon Shevuyim
|Ages: 4-10||8169 views||View|