Goals: To learn about the life of Miriam; To think about the repercussions of what we say and how we say it – Lashon Hara.
|Ages: 6-14||7842 views||View|
To let the chanachim ebcome familiar with Rabbi Akiva and to understand the reasons that the úðåòä is names after him. and to understand the importance fo names in general.
|Ages: 10-14||6738 views||View|
The Chanichim will learn 4 aspects of the Maccabim that we need to emulate in our day:
1. The Torah is meant to infuse every part of our lives as individuals and as a nation.
2. In everything we do, we can’t just leave it up to Hashem, we have to also put in our own effort
3. We need to stand up for our beliefs, even when many others might not agree.
4. We need to realize the importance of Jewish sovereignty- of being in charge of our own destiny
|Ages: 8-12||5787 views||View|
1. To learn about the events surrounding the
2. To think about what it means to have a right to
Israel - What does or should ownership entail?
3. To understand the responsibility that goes hand in hand with possession.
|Ages: 8-14||8180 views||View|
Goal: To teach the chanichim to be thankful for what they have ????
|Ages: 8-12||14841 views||View|