- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
View additional History Events by date
Show how absorption into
Israel is not always simple
Goals: In this peulah we will try to talk about Simcha and what it really means to us.
Are there reasons for our happiness or for us thinking that we are happy?
How can we make the pressure for happiness less stressful?
A list of ideas for booths for a Yom HaAtzmaut event
Greeting cards for Rosh Hashanna- By E- mail.
AMIT enables Israel's youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, religious values and Zionist ideals. The site has many activities and games which help educate the children.
Transliterations and translations of songs into English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and other languages, sent in by readers worldwide.
over 4300 songs!!!