- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
Why do you do what you do? Every day, all of us have to make lots of little choices. We hope that they live up to what we think our values, but we all know that it doesn't always happen the way we want it to.
Anyway, enough with the serious stuff. This game can be adapted to suit all ages and all attention spans.
|Alder: 7-18||3845 visningar||Visa|
Goal: to teach the kinderlach more about Ben Adam l’chavero and specifically teamwork. Sure one or two people can make or break a team but that’s not the point and we don’t want them finding that out for at least two or three years. Most of it is gonna be games that they can play and the message of those games is teamwork. If the kids aren’t bright enough to understand the game at least make sure they understand the message.
|Alder: 6-14||4157 visningar||Visa|