- 6 June, 1982 (15 Sivan, 5742): The 1982 Lebanon War-The begining
- 7 June, 1981 (5 Sivan, 5741): Opera Operation - distroying the Iraqi Nuclear Reactor
- 9 June, 1898 (19 Sivan, 5658): Samuel Mohilever-yertziet
- 25 June, 2006 (29 Sivan, 5766): Capture of Gilad Shalit
- 30 June, 1947 (12 Tamuz, 5707): Kibutz Sa'ad-The first bnei akiva settlement
Yehoshua Part #2
1. The chanichim will see that in conquering the
Israel, Hashem will provide us with miracles and help, but only if we take initiative first. All the battles fought at the beginning of Yehoshua (at the beginning of conquering the land) were a combination of miracles and teva - natural battles. Hashem, through Yehoshua, is teaching Am Israel how to fight in a natural way.
2. The chanichim will see Yehoshua’s role as a ruchani and religious leader, not just as a general in battle. In all the battles that he leads and in his speeches, Yehoshua always has the same message: G-d will only help us in battle if we keep His mitzvot and the Torah.
|Ages: 13-18||3641 views||View|
|Ages: 10-18||2155 views||View|
|Ages: 10-50||5780 views||View|
A kit with posters and Peulot about 60 years to the State of Israel, and - 40 years to Jerusalem.