- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
The main communication between two people- is Hakshava- listening.
During the day, when every-one runs from one place to another, when we feel we have to do a-lot of things, we don’t listening. We are hearing, but we aren’t listening. Not to ourselves, and more then that, not to the others.
We hope, that this Peula, will open a little-bit the understanding of the Chanichim to listen more to each other, and it will bring our little neighborhood, and area, to be more patient, to hear, and to listen to the others.
|Ages: 6-18||10396 views||View|
A kit for marking 60 years Kristallnacht which include - Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English