- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
View additional History Events by date
Teach about the nature of Yam Suf, and a little about how song can reflect our religious nature.
|Ages: 7-14||7911 views||View|
|Ages: 10-18||4577 views||View|
The booklet has different ideas and sources for the Shabbat before pesach.feel free to change and be creative!
|Ages: 6-12||7095 views||View|
to talk about Pesach and what makes us a nation
|Ages: 8-12||6398 views||View|
It’s important we discuss the legal concepts about freedom: the freedom to choose, body and soul freedom, the freedom to say what one thinks and the freedom to have assets.
|Ages: 12-16||4766 views||View|
Education kits for download:
Tishrey kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English
Information about Pesach and "Lel Haseder"
Translation to English of the "Seder's" songs + files of the songs
Kosher 4 Passover
A lot of games for Pessach and for the seder itself
A lot of information about the 10 makot and Pessach in General...
Movie Clips, Jokes and more
*On the home page there are a lot of links for games and information