- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
View additional History Events by date
To familiarize the chanichim with three different famous roads to Yerushalayim, from 3 different tkufot (time periods).
To teach about the singer Yafa Yarkoni & the song "Bab El-Wad"
|Ages: 8-12||3412 views||View|
Teach the chanachim about the fight between the jews and the babalonians for Yerushalayim.
|Ages: 8-13||6522 views||View|
To show the Chanichim the importance of keeping the memories of Holocaust survivors alive and learning the arguments of Holocaust deniers and how to refute them.
|Ages: 12-15||9447 views||View|
|Ages: 10-100||13112 views||View|
The following are excerpts from Professor Elie Wiesel's book Night:-
|Ages: 12-100||9756 views||View|
Education kits for download:
A kit with posters and Peulot about 60 years to the State of Israel, and - 40 years to Jerusalem.
JR- Jewish - Holocaust
166 links to learn about the Holocaust. Site languages include English, Hebrew, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.