- - February, . (7 Adar, .): Memorial day for Soldiers Buried in Unknown Graves
- 1 February, 2003 (29 Shvat, 5763): Ilan Ramons space shuttle was destroyed
- 11 February, 1954 (8 Adar, 5714): Natan Elbaz deid while saving his freins from a Granade
- 14 February, 1949 (15 Shvat, 5709): The establishment of the Israeli Knesset
- 20 February, 1995 (20 Adar, 5755): Rav Shlomo Zalman Auerbach-yerzthiet
- 24 February, 2007 (6 Adar, 5767): Mordechai Breuer-yertziet
- 24 February, 1921 (16 Adar, 5681): Establishment of the chief Rabbinate of Israel
The chanichim should leave the sicha understanding
(1) The power of Yom Ha’atzmaut – how all these different Jews came together to fight as an Am and why it was it was so important for the Jews in 1948 to have an independent Jewish State.
(2) The battle for Yom Ha’atzmaut applies to us today and we can only truly appreciate geulah by looking at Yom Ha’atzmaut as part of a cycle of Yom Hashoah and Yom HaZicaron.
|Ages: 9-12||6009 views||View|
|Marking 40 to Jerusalem kit
A kit to mark 40 years to Jerusalem. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Divrey Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English