Israel Happening - הפנינג ישראל
Group Size: 30-50
Estimated Time: 120 minutes
Download this file (21 KB)
Did you download this file and do you have something to share?
This is the place!
learning about Israel in interesting and fun way!
prepering the stations in advance
1. Passports: 15 Min. – Each student will fill his personal details and will draw himself in the passport that he will get. In each station he needs to get a stamp.
3. Machtesh Ramon (The crater) – In this station the students will fill bottels with sand in different colors.
4. Kibbutz in the
5. Be'er Sheva – In this station the students will make a pita bread and will drink a Bedduin tea.
6. Eilat – In this station the students will participate in wet sports and diving to find river stones or will find river stones in a big pot full of water.
7. Galil – This station is devided into three sites:
Mt. Hermon – The students will make ice cream mountain and will decorate it.
Golan – The students will make wine by smashing grapes with bare foot and will play bobbing for apples
Movil Artzi – The students will take one cup of water and will run with it to all stations. They will get a stamp in each station and will bring it back full.
9. Tel-Aviv – The students will make decorations for a big disco party and will make signs for famous resteraunts in Tel-Aviv.At the end they will have A pita bread with Falaffel, Israeli salad and tahini.
10. Discothe'que – We will have a big Israeli Disco party at the end of the stations.
Enjoy, Have fun and make your group excited about